AUTOMATED INCIDENT RESPONSE MANAGEMENT
Automated Incident Response Management can help customers in having Cyber Incidents Under Control. IncMan NG’s vision is to ensure maximum control on Cyber Security Incidents with an advanced data breach, incident, & investigation management platform for CSIRT, SOC and Forensic Investigators, able to track, predict and visualize cybersecurity events. Our platform provides the following capabilities:
- SOC and CSIRT Orchestration
- Automated Incident Management and Response
- CyberSecurity and Incident Intelligence Sharing
- Analytics, visualization and reporting.
- Predictive Analysis
- Bi-Directonal integration with over 50 third party, such as SIEM, Endpoint Protection and Forensics, Malware Analyzers and Threat Prevention, Threat Intelligence, Security Remediation and many others. Including Automated Response Actions.
- Forensic Case and Evidence Management.
- Dynamic Knowledge base for Standard and Regulatory Compliance.
- Integrated with our Consulting Practice, in case you need our support to create purpose built workflow, templates and procedures.
- Integrated with our Incident Response Professional Services, in case you need our practical help in the battleground.
- Available On Premise and in the Cloud.
IncMan NG can be installed and provided in many ways, it is multi tenant, and it is currently adopted by many Fortune and Global level Customers worldwide. Functionally, it helps both Security Operations and C-Level Managers to achieve one of their main objectives: having Cyber Incidents Under Control.
Should you be interested you can contact us for a demo.
"DFLabs is not just a technology company. Its Consulting practice continuously supports customers in creating Automated Workflow and Playbooks. Our time of execution of the process of IR decreased by 80%. A big plus."
Incident Response is a market that DFLabs is well positioned to serve with its long history and expertise. IncMan offering is designed 'by practitioners for practitioners’ and has all the technical foundations of a solid product.
The software is very easy to implement and use. The vendor tech support is superb, both pre and after sales. I was looking for a solution able to give me Incident and Investigation/Forensic Capabilities. Would recomend it.
One Single Pane of Glass for your SOC and CSIRT Orchestration
We know that reducing the complexity of Cyber Security Incidents and Data Breaches with a single management platform results in dramatically enhanced reaction and resolution timeframes.In other words: Cyber Incidents Under Control
IncMan NG is highly customizable by the customer. User will not need us to map IncMan into their existing process. Records, Dashboards, Workflows and Intelligence can be tuned according to the customer requirements.
We are FS-ISAC Affiliate Member. Providing Incident Intelligence to the FS World.LEARN MORE
Prevent and Manage Incidents and Data Breaches. Avoid Legal and Risk Exposure.LEARN MORE
ScenariosData Breach and Cyber Security Incidents cannot be avoided. But they can be effectively mitigated.
- React fast! Reduce reaction time by cutting through the noise generated by existing security devices such as SIEMs;
- Be compliant! Show that the organisation has taken all appropriate steps to deal with an incident and due diligence in handling it is ensured;
- Share knowledge! Selectively share intelligence with the rest of the world in a controlled and effective way.
- IncMan shares intelligence via a secure approach and also provides you with access to an advanced knowledge base, which can support you in promptly finding applicable information for swift incident resolution as well as root cause analysis.
- We know that reducing the complexity of Cyber Security Incidents and Data Breaches with a single management platform results in dramatically enhanced reaction and resolution timeframes.
- Financial Services: Enable your Security Operations and C-Level Management to take control of Cyber Incidents in every moment. Keep control of your legal exposure, risks and damage. Share your artifact anonimously with your peers (i.e. FS-ISAC).
- GOV: enable collaborative and automated real-time incident management as well as threat and breach response. Also, share intelligence with National CERT's and predict future incidents.
- HealthCare: Streamline your cyber incident and data breach management. Automate response and compliance with dashboards and reports. Support due diligence with senior management and the board, including Auditors and Regulatory Authorities.
- Industries: Guarantee your Security Operations and CSIRT the possibility of keeping track of any type of Cyber Incidents. Keep track of any action. Be Compliant and protect your assets.